Saturday 2 November 2019

WHAT #LIFE #TAUGHT #ME

Poetry by Francis Chabu

Learning and mastering what to say and when to say in aiming to become the superman, was my desire but life taught me how to be humble.


Loving to hate some and shifting the mind to seduce in felling honorable was the pleasure of the heart but life taught me to be calm and wait.


Loosing hopes and building the walls of troubles was my toughest nightmares but life taught me to be strong and believe.


Reaching the point of marrying gossiping was my inner struggles but life taught me to mould courage of being the self and avoid evils.


Death used to be my daily friend but life taught me to open my eyes and see the beautiful of the world.

#De Chabu's
#Poetry the language of the soul


No comments:

Post a Comment

मेरा क्या कसूर?

जिस दिन मेरा ग्रहप्रवेश हुआ तेरे मन में भ्रम प्रवेश हुआ सोच लिया तूने की अब बट जाएगा सबका प्यार क्योंकि तूने तो था माना बस खुद को ही हक़...